Monday, December 12, 2011

Winners!

16 December 2011 ETA:  Unfortunately Sammy2008 didn't get back to me and left me no way to contact her.  So, as promised, I have drawn a new winner for the Sean Kennedy books.  And, the winner is:  

Marissa

I've emailed you Marissa, so please check your inbox!




Using the power of the draw straws programme available from Random.org, the winners of the the 20 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza are:

(drumroll please)

Kris 
who won the book from the Book Depository to the value of $10AUD

I've emailed you Kris, so please check your inbox.

and

Sammy2008 (see ETA above - new winner selected))
who won both* books by Sean Kennedy (Tigers and Devils and I Fell in Love with a Zombie)

Unfortunately Sammy2008 didn't leave me an email address so I can't contact her.  So, Sammy2008, if you're out there! get in touch with me at kaetrin67 AT gmail DOT com so I can arrange to get your prizes to you!  (If I don't hear within 72 hours, I'll draw a new winner).



Thank you to everyone who visited, commented, entered the giveaway, tweeted or retweeted and helped me celebrate.  And special thanks to Sean Kennedy for prize donation.   *hugs*



(*as nobody specifically asked for I Fell in Love with a Zombie, I decided to award both books as one prize instead of having 3 separate winners).

4 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats to Kris and Sammy! :)

Kris said...

Woo hoo! In your face, people!

Kaetrin said...

Such a gracious winner Kris! You are indeed awesome. :)

Kris said...

I know.